2 Paleo Pancake Recipes ~ Gluten Free
Now that fall is upon us. Lets enjoy these 2 awesome breakfast pancakes. Paleo Style!
Recipe 1 ~ Gluten Free Pancakes
- 1 and 3/4 cup almond flour
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. Nutmeg
- 1 cup almond milk (or water)
- Whisk eggs in a small mixing bowl. Add almond flour, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla. Add almond milk and stir until combined.
- Heat a skillet at medium-heat. Take 1/4 cup of batter and pour over skillet. Cook for 2 minutes and then flip and cook for an additional 2 minutes. Remove from skillet and serve immediately.
Recipe 2 ~ Coconut Flour Pumpkin Pancakes
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 3 Medjool dates soaked in water for 20 minutes and drained
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- In a food processor, thoroughly combine wet ingredients until smooth. Set aside.
- Sift dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl
- Slowly pour wet ingredients into the dry and gently mix together. Be sure to get as much of the coconut flour clumps out but don't over mix!
- Heat up a larger frying pan or griddle on Medium-low heat and grease well with coconut oil or ghee. Pour 1/4 cup of batter at a time and cook for 2-3 minutes until golden brown and flip and cook again for another 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from pan and let sit for 10-15 minutes before serving.
- Top off with Grass Fed Butter or Ghee and Pure Maple Syrup.