Caveman Chicken Nuggets
Looking for a Paleo version of Chicken Nuggets? You're in luck! This meal will entice your youngest cavemen. These tasty chicken nuggets are full of protein, but lack the sodium and preservatives found in typical chicken nuggets. They're so tasty, in fact, you may have to wrestle for them. Make a few extra and freeze them for easy lunch meals.
- 2 large egg whites
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp. dried rosemary
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup pecan, finely chopped
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat over to 375 degrees F.
- Place the egg whites in a shallow dish. Mix the dry ingredients and spices in another shallow dish.
- Lightly season the chicken pieces with pepper and dip the cubes in the egg whites and then the breading, coating them well. Place the chicken nuggets on a baking sheet and bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Serve immediately.