Paleo Breakfast Burrito
If you're craving a Breakfast Burrito, you'll love this! Instead of a typical flour or corn tortilla filled with eggs and meat, we will use the eggs as a tortilla substitute, leaving you with the same flavors rolled up into a tasty, easy-to-eat breakfast that will leave you full for hours. For best results, use a medium skillet so that your eggs are super thin and easy to wrap. You won't be missing that high-carb tortilla!
- 1/4 grass fed ground beef
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Fresh cilantro, chopped, for garnish
- Prepared salsa, for serving
- Brown ground beef in a skillet over medium heat. Until the meat is no longer pink, add the onion and season with the cumin, garlic powder, and onion powder. Set aside.
- Whisk eggs in a small mixing bowl. Heat olive oil in another medium skillet over medium-low heat. Add the eggs in a even layer and cook for about 6 minutes. Carefully! flip the eggs over and continue cooking until done. Season with freshly ground black pepper. Carefully! slide eggs onto a plate and top with seasoned meat, cilantro, and salsa